Crazy Lace Agate Stone Overview
Crazy Lace Agate is a beautiful stone with many different uses and meanings. This Agate is characterized by orbs and waves that are present in a variety of intense colors.
The unique and exciting patterns gave rise to the name Crazy Lace. This article will detail the properties, colors, and meaning of the Crazy Lace Agate stone.
What Is The Crazy Lace Agate Stone?
Crazy lace agate is a type of cryptocrystalline quartz found in the southwestern regions of the United States and Mexico. It is also sometimes called “lace agate,” Crazy Lace Chalcedony,” or “Mexican Crazy Lace.”
The stone is known for its crazy patterns and lace-like appearance. However, it’s a great stone to use when you want to add a little flair to your jewelry without going too overboard.
Crazy Lace Agate Stone Appearance
Crazy lace agate is a variety of Agate forms in layers interspersed with multicolored twisting and turning bands. The layers are usually wavy and twisted, but this is not always the case.
The most common colors for Crazy Lace Agate are brown, black, grey, and gold. However, You can occasionally find it in more vibrant colors such as pink, red, yellow, or blue.
It is worth noting that these colors often co-occur in the form of swirls and patterns melding together, giving this gemstone a crazed look.
Physical Properties Of The Crazy Lace Agate Stone
|Chemical name||Silicon dioxide|
|Hardness (Mohs scale)||6.5 – 7|
|Refractive Index||1.53 – 1.54|
|Fracture||Conchoidal with very sharp edges|
|Specific Gravity||2.58 – 2.64|
Where Can You Find The Crazy Lace Agate Stone?
Crazy Lace Agate can only be found in the Chihuahua region of Northern Mexico. You can purchase it at most metaphysical shops and online stores, such as Etsy and Amazon.
How To Tell If A Crazy Lace Agate Stone Is Real?
There are many ways to tell if a Crazy Lace Agate is natural. We’re going to go over some of the most popular methods, so you can make sure you’re getting a high-quality stone.
A simple scratch test can help you determine whether or not your Crazy Lace Agate is genuine.
Taking a knife or nail and gently rubbing it across the stone’s surface should not leave any scratches. If it does, then your stone is fake. Most fakes are made from glass or plastic, which will scratch easily.
Color gradation is another good way to tell if a Crazy Lace Agate is natural. If your stone has no variation in the coloration throughout, it is most likely a fake.
Genuine gemstones have varying color depth and gradation, which is hard to replicate when dying a stone.
Another good way to tell if your Crazy Lace Agate is natural is by looking for translucency in its colors; if your piece is translucent, it is most likely authentic.
Natural Crazy Lace Agates are translucent, meaning they somewhat allow light to pass through them so you can get a blurry image of the other side. You can see this by holding your stone up to a light source. If your piece is opaque, it is not a natural Crazy Lace Agate gemstone.
Crazy Lace Agate Stone Value
Although it is rare, Crazy Lace Agate is a relatively affordable stone. Its charm doesn’t attract many people, as most pieces are not particularly vibrant. Its value depends on size, quality, color, and cut.
- Size: The larger the piece of Crazy Lace Agate, the higher it will be valued. A large specimen with a great shape and color will also have a higher value than one with a poor one.
- Quality: Crazy Lace Agate’s value also depends on its quality. Pieces that do not have many inclusions or imperfections are high-quality and are rarer and, therefore, more valuable than average quality stones.
- Color: You should also consider the stone’s color when considering its quality. Uninterrupted color is a sign of higher quality. The texture and transparency of the Crazy Lace Agate stone also play critical roles in its value.
- Cut: The cut of Crazy Lace Agate can have a significant impact on price. A well-cut stone will be more valuable than one that is poorly cut. The cut for this Agate determines how light reflects off it when worn as jewelry or displayed in a collection.
Usually, a tumbled Crazy Lace Agate stone sells for $5-30. However, Some pieces can go for significantly higher depending on the pattern and coloration of the gemstone.
Crazy Lace Agate Stone Chakra Connection
Crazy Lace Agate stone is primarily connected to the third eye chakra, but it also relates to the throat chakra to some extent. Therefore, this stone is often used in conjunction with other gemstones associated with these two chakras.
The third eye chakra is located between your eyebrows and can help you connect to your intuition and gain a sense of clarity. It’s sometimes called “the seat of wisdom” because it originates metaphysical ideas. This includes clairvoyance, telepathy, and precognition, among others.
The throat chakra has been described as our power center; it affects how we communicate verbally and non-verbally.
So if you’re feeling drained or exhausted after a long day at work or school, you should consider using Crazy Lace Agate stones as part of your jewelry collection.
Crazy Lace Agate Stone Meaning And Uses
- The Crazy lace agate stone is associated with the sixth sense, especially clairvoyance. It has been said that this stone can aid those who wish to develop their sixth sense by opening up their psychic abilities to see beyond what is ordinarily visible to them.
- Crazy lace agate stone encourages creativity and helps you focus on your goals and dreams by keeping you grounded in reality and your feet planted in spiritual energy. This makes it an excellent stone for artists or anyone who needs help getting past writer’s block or creative blocks.
- These gemstones can help with nervous disorders such as anxiety, stress, hyperactivity, and insomnia. If you feel overwhelmed or stressed, hold your Crazy Lace Agate stone in your hand and let the energy flow through you.
- Crazy Lace agate stone is good for healing emotional wounds that may have been caused by past lives or in this lifetime. It can help you release old negative energies from your body, mind, and spirit. This can help you become more confident in yourself and your abilities.
- Crazy Lace Agate is a protective stone used to ward off the evil eye and can also help improve self-esteem and confidence.
- It grounds the wearer during stress and protects them from physical and mental harm.
- It is also believed to bring joy, absorb emotional pain, and relieve stress.
How To Take Care Of Crazy Lace Agate Stone Jewelry?
- When you’re not wearing your Crazy Lace Agate stone jewelry, it’s best to store it in a dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Exposure to heat can cause the stone to become brittle over time and lose its color, so take care not to leave it in the car on a hot day or next to a heating vent.
- Also, be aware that the stone can absorb dirt and oil from the skin, so you should clean it regularly. The recommended cleaning period is once every one to two weeks.
- If your Crazy Lace Agate stone becomes dirty or gets any stain, soak it in soapy water. Then, take it out and dry it using a microfiber cloth.
- You should also cleanse and recharge your stone regularly.
- You can cleanse the stone by burning sage and using its smoke.
- You can use various methods to refresh the gem, such as burying it underground, washing it with mineralized water, and giving it a moon bath.
How Do You Charge A Crazy Lace Agate Stone?
If you’re looking for ways to revitalize your Crazy Lace Agate stones, try the following:
Place it under the full moon, and let the moon’s natural light charge any crystal you have. This will make it stronger in energy.
Let mineral water run over the stone for a few minutes to recharge it.
Crazy Lace Agate stone, when buried in the soil for 4-5 hours, will renew its connection with nature and gain more power than before.
Why is it called The Crazy Lace Agate Stone?
The unique and exciting patterns gave rise to the name Crazy Lace. This Agate is characterized by orbs and waves that are present in a variety of intense colors.
What Are The Health Benefits Of The Crazy Lace Agate Stone?
Crazy lace agate stone has been used for centuries to relieve stiffness and tension in the neck, making it excellent for those with stiff necks. The stone is also thought to help with gum diseases such as gingivitis and periodontitis.
Moreover, You can also treat oral health issues such as sore throats, toothaches, and halitosis (bad breath).
The healing properties of crazy lace agate stone are believed to reach beyond the mouth; some believe that wearing it can prevent seizures or even cure them if you’re already suffering from one.
What Stone Goes Best With The Crazy Lace Agate Stone?
Crazy Lace Agate can go well with many different stones in the Chalcedony family. Due to their standard structure, they complement each other’s powers and create a harmonious resonance.
If you’re looking for a closely related gem, try pairing it with Moss Agate. Crazy Lace Agate is associated with divination and creativity, while Moss Agate is about harmony and balance.
These two work together to increase the spiritual capabilities of the wearer, open their third eye, and sharpen their sixth sense by creating a balance between the three aspects of humanity: body, mind, and spirit.
For an opposite chakra stone that still works well with Crazy Lace Agate, try pairing it with Carnelian. The grounding power of a Carnelian compliments the Clairvoyancy you gain from the Crazy Lace Agate quite well.