Aqua Aura Quartz Overview
Aqua Aura gems are a type of colored stone that features a beautiful crystal blue hue. These gemstones are artificially produced in a vacuum chamber, and the surface of the natural crystal is treated with metals such as gold, silver, copper, and titanium.
This article reveals everything about the properties, meanings, and uses of the Aqua Aura Quartz.
What Is Aqua Aura Quartz?
Aqua Aura Quartz is a gemstone that is made of a combination of Quartz and transparent beryl.
It is a metal-coated crystal. This means that the surface of a natural quartz crystal has been treated with gold, making it highly appealing and popular.
Other metals that coat natural crystals include titanium, copper, niobium, and indium. These crystals are used for their healing or chakra interactions and ornamental value in jewelry.
How is Aqua Aura quartz made?
Aqua aura is made by a process called vapor deposition. First, the crystal is heated to 871 degrees Celsius in a vacuum chamber and is put under pressure. Then, Vapourized gold is added once the required temperature is reached. The metal coats the clear Quartz through this method, which gives it the characteristic color palette.
Where Can You Find Aqua Aura Quartz?
Aqua Aura is a rare crystal and is quite tricky to find. You can find the stones on Amazon or eBay, but the regions doing most of the production are mainly:
Aqua Aura Quartz Appearance
Aqua Aura crystals are usually bright blue or green with a yellowish tint when viewed under direct light sources like sunlight or indoor lights. However, some of these stones may also appear brown or gray when viewed from different angles or in other light conditions due to their composition (Quartz mixed with beryl). The color of these crystals is due to the coating of various metals, like Platinum, on the surface.
Aqua Aura Quartz Properties
- The hardness level for an Aqua Aura Quartz is 7 out of 10 on the Mohs scale, which means it will scratch glass easily but won’t scratch metals or other gems.
- It’s also relatively lightweight, weighing 5.5 grams per cubic centimeter (which is about the same as an uncut diamond!)
- Aqua Aura Quartz has a refractive index of 1.525 -1.526.
|Chemical name||Silicon dioxide|
|Color||Blue, Sky-blue, Green|
|Hardness (Mohs scale)||7|
|Refractive Index||1.525 -1.526|
|Transparency||Transparent to translucent|
- Gives you inner peace
- Increases the strength of heart chakra
- Assist you with success and your wealth
- Makes your emotions easier and calmer
- Eliminates the risk of negative energy impact
- Improves the health and stability of the auric field
- Helping to overcome fear and anxiety
Varieties Of Aqua Aura Quartz
Aqua Aura Quartz has several varieties that are worth mentioning.
- The most commonly seen form of Aqua Aura Quartz is blue, created by bonding the crystal to a metal with gold.
- Purple Aqua Aura Quartz is obtained by bonding the Quartz crystal with metal using Platinum.
- Green Aqua Aura Quartz is obtained by bonding the Quartz crystal with metal using Silver.
Aqua Aura Quartz Chakra Connection
The Aqua Aura Quartz connects to your third eye chakra, which is located between your eyebrows halfway up your forehead. The third eye chakra represents intuition, wisdom, creativity, and imagination—all things Aqua Aura helps you with when meditating or using it for spiritual purposes like astral travel or lucid dreaming!
Although the most prominent connection is with the third eye chakra, a relationship with the crown and throat chakra is also observed.
Aqua Aura Quartz Meaning And Uses
Aqua aura is known as “water” quartz because of its color. It’s a bright blue color that resembles the ocean. The color of this stone comes from iron oxide, which gives it its signature blue color and helps to energize it. Aqua aura also has a very high vibration rate, making it a powerful healing tool for people sensitive to energy fields.
Aqua Aura is said to have quite a few uses:
- The stone is used for protection against physical harm since it has protective properties that can shield you from danger if you wear it around your neck or carry it in your pocket. It is also used to protect against evil forces and psychic attacks.
- It can also help those suffering from mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety, as it has a soothing effect on your mind.
- This stone can be used by those who want to increase their creativity since it encourages them to think outside the box.
- It can also encourage manifestation by helping them achieve their goals through visualization techniques like meditation.
- Aqua Aura is the stone of the mind. It is used to gain clairvoyance and open the mind’s eye. Some claim that this stone also grants clairaudience.
- The positive energies emitted by Aqua Aura quartz clusters reduce stress levels.
- Aqua Aura is a stone of purity, love, and peace. It can be used to cleanse and purify the aura and can also be used to promote emotional healing.
- Crystal healers use Aqua Aura quartz’s intense energy to cure thymus-related disorders. You can also treat the pineal gland with it.
- The healing energies of Aqua Aura are known to help patients with cerebral palsy. Furthermore, it grants psychic abilities, enhances the immune system, and protects against thyroid diseases.
Aqua Aura Value and Price
The most valuable color of Aqua Aura is the blue-green variety, which has a value of $15 to $30 per carat.
The second most valuable color is green, costing $13 to $25 per carat. Finally, the third most valuable color is violet, which costs $8 to $15 per carat.
It is to be noted that not all crystals are made equal; hence a clear and deep-colored crystal is naturally more expensive.
How can you tell if the Aqua Aura stone is Real or not?
Since Aqua Aura Quartz is considered a relatively new gemstone, there are not many people who know how to verify its authenticity. However, you can take some simple steps to ensure that your stone is genuine. Here is what you need to do:
- Second, you can use an acid test where you will dip your jewelry into an acid solution. If it fizzes, it’s fake; if it doesn’t fizz at all or only slightly fizzes, then it’s real.
- Look at the color of the stone. If it has a blue color with a hint of purple, then it is most likely genuine Aqua Aura Quartz.
- Check for inclusions in the stone using magnification equipment such as a loupe or microscope. If you see tiny air bubbles or crystals in the gemstone, it is most likely genuine Aqua Aura Quartz.
- Use a heat conductivity tester to see if your stone reacts with heat. If it does, then it is most likely genuine Aqua Aura Quartz.
- Check to see if the stone is frosted. Aqua Aura Quartz is clear and shiny. It may not be authentic if the Quartz has a matte finish or is cloudy.
- Feel the weight of the Quartz. Aqua Aura Quartz should be comparatively heavy for its size. It may not be authentic if it weighs light or feels like glass.
If you are trying to purchase Quartz, then it is advisable to buy from a reputable dealer.
Here are some easy steps to keep jewelry looking good.
- Soak for 15-30 minutes in lukewarm soapy water to loosen dirt and stains.
- Clean the surface thoroughly with a soft toothbrush until it is spotless.
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean the crystal until it shines.
- Burning sage will cleanse your space, removing any negative energy absorbed from its environment.
- Recharge it by placing the jewelry in direct moonlight or burying it underground.To keep your crystal’s energy pure and positive, clean it once every month or so.
Which Gemstones Go Best With Aqua Aura Quartz?
Aqua Aura is a reasonably versatile stone that goes well with almost any other gemstone. However, if you’re looking for a specific color palette to match Aqua Aura, consider pairing it with Pink Quartz or green Prasiolites. Other gems like Clear Quartz, Quartzite, Amethyst, Seraphinite, Tanzanite, Aquamarine, Angel Aura Danburite, Lapis Lazuli, and Moldavite make good pairings with aqua aura quartz crystals.
What Is Aqua Aura Quartz Good For?
Aqua Aura is a protective stone that can help you feel calmer and more centered in stressful situations. It’s also said to be good for healing emotional wounds, soothing anger, and calming anxiety. The Aqua Aura color is also associated with peace and harmony!
What Are The Healing Properties Of Aqua Aura Quartz?
Aqua Aura is a stone of spiritual healing and protection. It’s said to help protect the wearer from negativity, threats, and anxiety. It can also be used for healing emotional wounds and soothing anger or frustration.
Is Aqua Aura Quartz Heat Treated?
It’s not. Aqua Aura is a natural stone so that it will feel cool to the touch. It has also been said that Aqua Aura shouldn’t be worn in direct sunlight as this can cause discoloration over time.
Can you put Aqua Aura Quartz in water?
Yes, you can put Aqua Aura in water. They are often used as healing crystals and have been known to cleanse the body of toxins. However, it’s important not to leave them out for more than 24 hours as this can cause damage to the stone.
Aqua aura is a metal-coated crystal. This means that the surface of a natural quartz crystal has been treated with gold, making it highly appealing and popular.
Other metals that are used to coat natural crystals include titanium, copper, niobium, and indium. These crystals are used for their healing or chakra interactions and ornamental value in jewelry.